Partner with Us
Mentor and Business Partner
As a graduate of the SBA 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business and a Certified Woman Owned Small Business we are committed to providing meaningful roles for other small businesses on our government and commercial contracts. “Small Business” includes small disadvantaged businesses, woman-owned small businesses, veteran-owned small businesses, service disabled veteran-owned small business, and minority owned small businesses. We recognize the value of diversity and what it brings to our business and what it means to maximize opportunities for other small businesses.
Our record of performance as a subcontractor to other larger companies is second to none in performance, dedication and ethical practices and look for small business partnerships with that same foundation. As a mentor to other small business it reflects our company’s values and our efforts to foster their development and participation in our projects.
- To actively seek and partner with small businesses.
- To identify, qualify, mentor and develop small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses by purchasing from these businesses whenever practical.
- To develop and promote company policy initiatives that demonstrate our support for awarding contracts and subcontracts to small business concerns.
- To undertake significant efforts to determine the potential of small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small business to supply products and services to our company.
- To insure procurement opportunities are designed to permit the maximum possible participation of small, small disadvantaged, and women-owned small businesses.
- To attend business opportunity workshops, minority business enterprise seminars, trade fairs, procurement conferences, etc., to identify and increase small businesses with whom to partner.
- To publicize in our marketing publications our interest in meeting small businesses that may be interested in subcontracting opportunities.
- We signify our commitment to work in partnership with small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses to promote and increase their participation in Federal Government contracts.
To accelerate potential opportunities please contact Bill Case at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-600-4568.